My Lebowski Blog!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pick your next favorite Coen movie


That's a real tough one for me.

I have seen and enjoyed all (though the Clooney/Zeta Jones one was a little weak).

One thing that I like about their movies is that they certainly have a flavor of their own, they can all be so different.
Hard to get much different than say, The Big Lebowski and Millers Crossing.
Gimme the name of someone other than John Turturro that's in both, winner gets a hug, no Googling!


O' Brother Where Art Thou and Fargo are at the top with Lebowski for me.
They are both just so damn good, so damn watchable multiple times. Brilliant.

I like that they use a lot of the same actors and give them such different things to do at times.

Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski!

5 Comments:

Blogger None said...

I need to catch up on my Coen films. But definatly TBL, O' Brother are my favorites.

"My hair!"

10:52 PM  
Blogger elevation 6789 said...

"You see what happens Larry? You see what happens! Do you see what happens when you F*** a strange in the ass?"

5:49 AM  
Blogger Mike V. said...

"we're gonna cut your dick off, Larry."

7:33 AM  
Blogger Toad734 said...

Fargo eh.

I have Lebowski on Widescreen DVD. The Malibu cop has been replaced in those scenes. Why would that be?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mike V. said...

What do you mean?

Which version do you have? The new one, the first true widescreen or the pan and scan?

I have number 2 and I'm fairly certain that nothing had been changed.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home